Tenn. newbie

knucklebuster283

post-28799-0-94170500-1450118406_thumb.jpgpost-28799-0-49043700-1450118594_thumb.jpgpost-28799-0-33003000-1450118503_thumb.jpg

Just found this forum, started scrollin. Was workin a project with a jig saw that really needed a scroll saw. So the wife went a bought me an early xmas present to finish that project. Luv ya dear! So I'm making her an xmas gift.

She is into roosters right now and needs a napkin holder for the table.

Edited by knucklebuster283

welcome to The Village,  Glad your wife purchased you a scroll saw. Be careful though because it gets very addicting quickly. Hey, I have an Idea for you Kevin, go give your wife a kiss now and tell you you will be in the shop, on your scroll saw, probably making her more things, and warn her that she may not see you for awhile and be sure and tell her, you love her. Have fun with your new saw and log on often, (if you can get away from your saw, long enough to be on the computer). I promise you that you will be glad you did.  check out everything you can find in The Village because there are many things that you will find both helpful and interesting for YOU

Dick

heppnerguy

Larry She bought the Porter Cable PCB375SS. S far I like it. It'll do for what I'll do, but the honey do list just got bigger, lol. Next project is the word family to go over our picture wall.

A big cheer from me.

I enjoyed cutting the 'word' FAMILY.   Not only is it a great saying but it also is outstanding when cut and finished.

I cut two and sold them. I am currently cutting two more.

I love scrolling and chatting about it.  

Just found this forum, started scrolling. Was working a project with a jig saw that really needed a scroll saw. So the wife went a bought me an early xmas present to finish that project. Luv ya dear! So I'm making her an :santa: Christmas gift. :santa:

Be careful what you make as a lot of scroller lose their stuff once the wife see's it " that's mine" Your going to be absolutely amazed at all you can do with a scroll saw.I'm at peace with the world scrolling,Nothing as relaxing as being creative! Welcome friend.