Patterns for Scroll Sawing and Pyrography together

oneleggimp

I agree. I think one could cut a piece and pyro it for additional interest. A lot of patterns would work well for that, I believe. Some like to paint or stain their pieces to make them stand out better, why not pyro them too? Hey, come to think of it, I have Pyroed quite a few of the things I have cut. It helps keep my shop warm too.

Dick

heppnerguy

I agree. I think one could cut a piece and pyro it for additional interest. A lot of patterns would work well for that, I believe. Some like to paint or stain their pieces to make them stand out better, why not pyro them too? Hey, come to think of it, I have Pyroed quite a few of the things I have cut. It helps keep my shop warm too.

Dick

heppnerguy

Hey Dick  I think he means with a tool not the heater. :roll::shock::razz:

You bet, Pyro is a good medium of Art. Why not just pyro a scroll pattern & add more detail to it. I think a scroll pattern is  a good pyro pattern. Just burn all the lines & shadows instead of cutting them out. I do several pieces of pyro, even tho I don't have the modern burner. I do like all forms of Art anyway, so it's my cup of tea.  Enjoy your Pyrography along with Scrolling. Take Care & EVERYONE HAVE A NICE CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR.

THIS IS A PYRO THAT I MADE FOR A FRIEND

post-22424-0-87402000-1450303524_thumb.jpg