Not Scroll saw related

kywoodmaster

Some of you might remember that I announced the pending birth of my first Biological Grandchild scheduled for January 7th 2016. Well he got tired of doing time on the inside so on December 10th at 3:30 AM. he decided to organize a jail break.

So at a whopping 4lb 4oz Braden Alexander Seagraves decided he would begin his plot to take over the world. Well at least his Mom and Dad's world. I have seen some proud papa's but I think my son has the worst case of it I ever saw.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet. I have been trying to fight off a case of Pneumonia for the last 2 weeks and had already scheduled off work for his planed birth.

I guess this means that I have really got to get the Cradle build in gear so it will be ready when it gets home.

post-25530-0-87706200-1450244567_thumb.jpg

post-25530-0-45987600-1450244589_thumb.jpg

post-25530-0-91989800-1450244601_thumb.jpg

post-25530-0-36904800-1450244634_thumb.jpg

I have to say, he is beautiful. so sorry that you are ill at this precious time in your life, but God will have to together soon, It must be very difficult to have to be looking at him and not being able to be with him . At least you know that he is well loved, you can tell by the photos. CONGRATULATIONS  am sure it will be a blessed introduction and the start of a great loving relationship. Hope to see you do a wooden portrait of him before too long. Your son obviously loves being a daddy. He looks so proud.

Dick

heppnerguy

Get well, Grandpa. 

I missed the whole marriage child raising scene,But my loss your gain.I'm happy for you.Looks more like mama's features,nose mouth !Won't be long he'll be mowing your lawn,lol.These are memories in the making ! ;)Make that cradle adjustable as he grows !

Some of you might remember that I announced the pending birth of my first Biological Grandchild scheduled for January 7th 2016. Well he got tired of doing time on the inside so on December 10th at 3:30 AM. he decided to organize a jail break.

So at a whopping 4lb 4oz Braden Alexander Seagraves decided he would begin his plot to take over the world. Well at least his Mom and Dad's world. I have seen some proud papa's but I think my son has the worst case of it I ever saw.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet. I have been trying to fight off a case of Pneumonia for the last 2 weeks and had already scheduled off work for his planed birth.

I guess this means that I have really got to get the Cradle build in gear so it will be ready when it gets home.

CONGRATULATIONS.   He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.  Love his little blanket too with the tiny little feet.  You will get to hold him soon I am sure.  What a Christmas gift for you all.  My eldest daughter was only 4lb 12 1/2oz and was only one week early, tiny dolls clothes fitted her, hard to imagine now that she is 41yo.

Marg  :heart:   :santa: