guess i should unload

amazingkevin

you sure have enough stuff there hope yur new plaace have enough roo for it.

Thanks IKE,I'm praying for a two car garage,one side I'll set up storage on 2x4 shelfs like i had in my efficiency all around the room and then make some long tables so i can have several projects going and all the scroll saw locked and loaded ready for work.My plans are to produce hard wood intarsia's as im have 5 huge garbage cans full of ,big small and all in between sizes,ready for the scroll saw.I just got a store connection  ,in fact two connections so if a place is in the picture i can rock and roll!

Kevin, take your time and only one thing at a time. It is not a race and don't do more than you have time for.  Life is to be enjoyed and not stressed over.  Your work is always top notch so enjoy it as you go and have fun.

Take care.

jim

penquin

Thank you Mr.Penquin,The pod makes it very easy as it's right at my door,I love stacking things all my life so i'm enjoyingpretending it's tetris with all my stuff going in it ,lol