newbie's first project

knucklebuster283

With the scroll saw the wife got me for Christmas, the first project with it. A Christmas gift for her. Not completely done, a little touch up on the paint, but here it is.attachicon.gif029.JPGattachicon.gif030.JPGattachicon.gif031.JPGattachicon.gif034.JPGattachicon.gif035.JPG

That's one Brownie point built up ! Now each and every project you do ,Wioll have a set of eye's on them,Hers,lol Lots of our member's wives are the self appointed quality control inspectors.Most if not all get the official stamp of approval from her"MINE"! If you want something send her shopping with lots of cash ,that way she'll go readily and right now(They were born to shop) so you'll have time to make and hide your project from sticky hands.I can see without a doubt the kind of quality your producing there's going to be sparks ,lol Very nice ideas you have with skills to match,Thanks for showing!Keep them coming! :):D;):cool::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: