Something New

smitty0312

Making something new this morning(at least for me)...........wall scrabble tiles........this is the 1st one.......letter/number is cut out with black backer........let me know what you think, that's how I get better........I plan on spelling "FAMILY" with this........these are 6x6 in size......the possibilities are endless........could spell last names ect. also.......could also paint to match your decor.......1/2" sanded plywood w/ 14" rounded edge.......

post-1428-0-96273500-1450626298_thumb.jpg

Edited by smitty0312

Dan, I think you are on to something here, very clever.

Don't know if I can explain this but you could hook the chosen letters together (make it easier to hang on the wall or sit on smething) by gluing a rounded piece of wood along the bottom of the letters to makes it look like they are sitting in a holder like in a scrabble game.  Make any sense?

Dan, I think you are on to something here, very clever.

Don't know if I can explain this but you could hook the chosen letters together (make it easier to hang on the wall or sit on smething) by gluing a rounded piece of wood along the bottom of the letters to makes it look like they are sitting in a holder like in a scrabble game.  Make any sense?

That is a great idea Scrappie.......but that is if you want to hang them in a straight line....... hanging them in a diagonal pattern, that won't work........ but that's why I want comments......it makes us better.......

Edited by smitty0312

Making something new this morning(at least for me)...........wall scrabble tiles........this is the 1st one.......letter/number is cut out with black backer........let me know what you think, that's how I get better........I plan on spelling "FAMILY" with this........these are 6x6 in size......the possibilities are endless........could spell last names ect. also.......could also paint to match your decor.......1/2" sanded plywood w/ 14" rounded edge.......

Beautiful as always ! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool::lol: