same project ,she keeps chaging her mind

amazingkevin

post-1607-0-68595100-1450698289_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-79851500-1450698301_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-43158200-1450698369_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-52503300-1450698381_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-68661400-1450698395_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-99992800-1450698412_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-26336600-1450698433_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-81772000-1450698447_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-26242600-1450698461_thumb.jpg It's been a lot of extra work but all the chages she's requested ,really made it stand out nice.I can't complain as i'm fortunet to get the work and aty a dollar a letter it's not chump change.Looks like i'll just have to recut lena .I loaded the broken name up with gorrilla glue and will see if i can get a good name out of it,lolIf mnot i'll have to change the heart like i did for matthew.Thanks for looking!

Love the idea of the family clock!......That does not need any more changes......Hope you can save Lena.

Thanks i can save it one way or another ,it just eats up my quality time so much with all these changes , i can't get away from it to relax without something else troubling me that she wants on it.lol Merry Christmas Paul :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Kevin if you put a backing on it, you could cut a new heart for Lena and replace the heart just a thought. Looks good anyway. :cool:  :cool: Roly

I had to replace the Matthew heart,and change to printing  so the letters don't fall out which was quick and easy, Now she wants glitter on the name hearts .it never stops with her,Thanks Roly! ;) ;) ;)

Customers - can't live with them, can't live without them. 

I just had one that wanted a custom design.  After a lot of changes, we got to where she liked the plan.  She asked how much, so I gave her a price and said two weeks (its Christmas time so I padded it).  That was 3 weeks ago.  Never another word from her.  

Yesterday she sends a email - Is it done yet?   After I calmed down (that took some time), I emailed back and said you never said to go ahead or that was ok or anything.  :grr:

Her order is now officially canceled. :cry:

I just had one that wanted a custom design.  After a lot of changes, we got to where she liked the plan.  She asked how much, so I gave her a price and said two weeks (its Christmas time so I padded it).  That was 3 weeks ago.  Never another word from her.  

Yesterday she sends a email - Is it done yet?   After I calmed down (that took some time), I emailed back and said you never said to go ahead or that was ok or anything.  :grr:

Hi Grampa Jim:

If you are into selling your work sooner or later you will run into this.

99% of the customers you get are great to deal with but that 1% can drive you nuts

It's when you personalize something and then they change their mind after it's done

Kevin has the patience of a Saint, he complains but loves every minute of it.

Me on the other hand......(Can't write my reply for fear of getting banned from the Village......lol)

You were lucky on this one that you didn't actually cut anything out. Still had a bit of time designing

which is bad enough.

Carry on Jim this will be be forgotten

Fab4

I go thru this a lot with the other sex,Good for you,!

Hi Grampa Jim:

If you are into selling your work sooner or later you will run into this.

99% of the customers you get are great to deal with but that 1% can drive you nuts

It's when you personalize something and then they change their mind after it's done

Kevin has the patience of a Saint, he complains but loves every minute of it.

Me on the other hand......(Can't write my reply for fear of getting banned from the Village......lol)

You were lucky on this one that you didn't actually cut anything out. Still had a bit of time designing

which is bad enough.

Carry on Jim this will be be forgotten

Fab4

Thanks Jim ,it all adds to experience so need time I'll remember little things that will work for something else