Candy Cane Ornament.

wombatie

I have made three of these of the last few weeks.  I always love how look when they are finished.  Once again I used Amos Glass Deco for the stained glass effect.  I got the original pattern from a book that I have but because I keep a photocopy of the pattern I'm not quite sure what book it is in.  I once cut 26 of these without the stained glass effect for the local primary school, before I knew how to stack cut. :scared:

Marg  :santa:

post-1251-0-15260400-1450761486_thumb.jpgpost-1251-0-95090800-1450761518_thumb.jpg

I have made three of these of the last few weeks.  I always love how look when they are finished.  Once again I used Amos Glass Deco for the stained glass effect.  I got the original pattern from a book that I have but because I keep a photocopy of the pattern I'm not quite sure what book it is in.  I once cut 26 of these without the stained glass effect for the local primary school, before I knew how to stack cut. :scared:

attachicon.gif2015-12-17 11.14.17.jpgattachicon.gif2015-12-17 11.13.50.jpg

Top notch job Marg lovely xmas ornaments,where do you get that Amos Glass Thingo

attachicon.gif2015-12-17 11.14.17.jpgattachicon.gif2015-12-17 11.13.50.jpg

Very impressive! Excellent ,top shelve! ;) ;) ;)