patricia nimocks clear acrylic sealer

Young_Scroller

I would give it a try!  Use on an expendable or re-sandable  unimportant piece first! 

LET DRY thoroughly! LET DRY thoroughly!    YES VERY important.

Then see what it turns out like!   It may be a very pleasant surprise.  I think it will. Also remember that 2 thin coats are better than a heavy saggy one!

so I did give it a try on a small ornament I made and It turned out to be alright. It didnt really change the color at all or darken the wood but it did give it a nice shine to it without being overly glossy. I was kind of hoping it would add a little color to the wood and show the grain a little bit more but it will still be nice for some projects that I dont want to change the color at all.

so I did give it a try on a small ornament I made and It turned out to be alright. It didnt really change the color at all or darken the wood but it did give it a nice shine to it without being overly glossy. I was kind of hoping it would add a little color to the wood and show the grain a little bit more but it will still be nice for some projects that I dont want to change the color at all.

You did good ,now go buy lots at that price!