Grandson's request

heppnerguy

I was traveling with my grandson and we were talking about our Christmas gifts and he said, " I sure could use a holder fro my new head phones". I immediately thought that I had seen a pattern for some on Steve Good's site so when i got on my computer this morning, I gave it scan and sure enough there was the pattern I remembered seeing. so I downloaded it and headed for the shop. I decided to make it out of Alder, because it is a fairly dense wood and has a color that I thought would be perfect for him. I only did hte finish with lemon oil  because I wanted to give it to him tonight. so here is the results.

Dick

heppnerguy

post-2238-0-56013900-1452046070_thumb.jpg

I was traveling with my grandson and we were talking about our Christmas gifts and he said, " I sure could use a holder fro my new head phones". I immediately thought that I had seen a pattern for some on Steve Good's site so when i got on my computer this morning, I gave it scan and sure enough there was the pattern I remembered seeing. so I downloaded it and headed for the shop. I decided to make it out of Alder, because it is a fairly dense wood and has a color that I thought would be perfect for him. I only did the finish with lemon oil  because I wanted to give it to him tonight. so here is the results.

Dick

heppnerguy

I don't remember seeing this one in Scrollsaw Workshop

But had hoped you were the one that designed it or modified it as your work is well thought out..Looks real good,Another find job from Heppner Oregon! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

My grandson should have good use for these as he is big into gaming and his desk is topped with  a lot of devices. He received a new set of head phones for Christmas and I am pleased that he wanted a stand for them as I know they cost well over  $100. Kids do not always take care of even a high priced item that is given to them, so I guess this requests shows some maturity in him.

Thank you for the nice comments. Again, I do not consider this worthy to be in the 'bragging' section, but all posts are supposed to be here, so that is what i do with them, Just wanted you all to know, I am working in my shop.  :huh:  :)

Dick

heppnerguy