Excalibur ex-21 Bad vibration

SCROLLECTOMY

I had this trouble with mine.  It was the small arm that attaches to the motor and runs the control linkage.  The bearing was bad in the arm.  I could push the arm in with a piece of wood an the noise would go away.  Ray is a big help even if you didn't buy from him.

i had the same exact problem the bearing in the little counterweight arm was loose and the arm would slide out and start making noise so i would tap it back in and it would be fine. i ordered the entire linkage system for like $120 shipped and it took care of the problem. the linkage came with instructions which were fairly good but not great but it was easy enough to figure out how to tear down the upper arm.

you might not need the whole linkage but i had an older ex-21 and the linkage was different and the new setup was much better built so im glad i went with it, but you might get away with just ordered the bearing and counterweight?

good luck