JGR on the news

heppnerguy

Here is an interesting television piece on Judy Gale Robert's intarsia and her studio. I found it really interesting and wanted to give all of you a chance to see it also. It is only a couple of minutes long but well worth the watch. just click on the link after my name.

Dick

heppnerguy

http://www.local8now.com/features/headlines/Seymour-artist-creates-wood-work-found-around-the-world--Made-in-Tennessee--364557791.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WVLT_Volunteer_TV

Here is an interesting television piece on Judy Gale Robert's intarsia and her studio. I found it really interesting and wanted to give all of you a chance to see it also. It is only a couple of minutes long but well worth the watch. just click on the link after my name.

Dick

heppnerguy

http://www.local8now.com/features/headlines/Seymour-artist-creates-wood-work-found-around-the-world--Made-in-Tennessee--364557791.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WVLT_Volunteer_TV

Incredible find about her i never knew existed about her.Thank you so much for enlightening me .What a joy that would be to view her works all under one roof :cool:

I've been to her studio several times. It is enjoyable walking through looking at all her completed projects. She is  pleasant to talk to. I asked her about the Excalibur (she has 10 or so in her shop) when I was looking for a new saw, she took me in the shop and let me try one out, very nice lady and willing to help.

Incredible find about her i never knew existed about her.Thank you so much for enlightening me .What a joy that would be to view her works all under one roof :cool:

I'm glad you all enjoyed the clip as I did. She is an amazing and gifted person. So many here in The Village seem to be intimidated by intarsia but the results are quite stunning. I was hoping to enthuse some of you to step out of your comfort zone and give it a try.

After all. They are all out side cuts. There is so much talent here that can easily do this but have doubt in themselves. I hope more of you give it a try this year like Marg did last year. I am waiting to see her give it a go once more too

Dick

heppnerguy