ONELUNG

Puzzle is 8" x 11" has 88 pcs. and was cut with FD puzzle blade.  1/4 thick         

What I did was take picture from calendar glued to 1/4" wood cut out with templet I found on net. I have made about 20 so far and the retire  homes love them.

Thanks for looking and comments welcome.

post-27607-0-74656900-1452454726_thumb.jpg

post-27607-0-98507300-1452454757_thumb.jpg

Puzzle is 8" x 11" has 88 pcs. and was cut with FD puzzle blade.  1/4 thick         

What I did was take picture from calendar glued to 1/4" wood cut out with templet I found on net. I have made about 20 so far and the retire  homes love them.

Thanks for looking and comments welcome.

Good looking puzzle Jerry,Nice big pieces !

I asked this is on another thread but got no answer, when doing these kinds of puzzles do you place the picture on one side and then the pattern to cut on the backside?   Thanks in advance.  Russ

Russ If I were to do a puzzle I would put the picture on one side and the pattern on the other but I would also put a scrap piece of wood on the picture side to stop it from getting damaged in any way.  Hope this is somewhat helpful.

Marg