Blades

ONELUNG

From Nebraska (CT) ordered blades on Jan 14 at 4 pm. Blades was in my mail box on Sat the 16 order complete,.That is some fast service 

So wish to take the time to thank them for the turn around.

Wooden Teddy Bear looking Very Tall in my eyes   Jerry

Thanks wooden Teddy Bear

Mikes delivery was like clock work everytime!

I recently ordered some saw tooth hangers and mini drill bits and blades and they were here in a couple days. The only problem i clicked the clicker for the drill bits but was not paying good attention got the wrong ones which I most likely would not use. I called right then and talked with a nice gentleman and asked if I sent them back with a self addressed stamped envelope would he exchange and send them back. That worked out fine. I got what I wanted and he just had to switch bits. Return was quick also even with my sending them back at cheaper slower mail. the whole there and back 4 days

As I understand it, both the Mike's Workshop and The Wooden Teddy Bear websites are now both operated and maintained by The Wooden Teddy Bear. I began buying from Mikes Workshop but then switched to The Wooden Teddy Bear when Mike sold the blade business to them. At the time I didn't know that they were going to take over his website but I;ve always been happy with the service from both sites. 

Charley