Wood Score

heppnerguy

I was visiting my grandson over the weekend, He is the one that owns the cabinet shop and he offered to give me 4 basis to use for the workbench in my new shop addition. Being untalented in doing even the simplest of wood structure projects, I was elated by his offer . so we went over to his shop and he made me four basis and a top board that will become my knew work bench. He also gave me a bunch of his scrap wood. It is really nice and I am so thrilled to add it to my wood supply. 

Dick

heppnerguy

post-2238-0-24124900-1453223109_thumb.jpg

I was visiting my grandson over the weekend, He is the one that owns the cabinet shop and he offered to give me 4 basis to use for the workbench in my new shop addition. Being untalented in doing even the simplest of wood structure projects, I was elated by his offer . so we went over to his shop and he made me four basis and a top board that will become my knew work bench. He also gave me a bunch of his scrap wood. It is really nice and I am so thrilled to add it to my wood supply. 

Dick

heppnerguy

Looks like some very nice wood Dick. Some very nice wood in the rack in the background too. Your Grandson has been good to you Dick.

Rob Roy.

Good going Buddy!

We could have done a test drive on the unusual toy cars!  

Hopefully next time!

Ralph,

I drove into Portland from Heppner at 3 am and loaded up my wood and basis. tjhen went to Tigard and loaded up my trailer and car full to where I could not even get another thing in either one and was heading back to Heppner at 10 am. Long day. No time for anything else...I hope next time too.

Dick

Dick

heppnerguy

Can;t complain about a gift horse like that

Here is my bench my grandson  donated to me. These are actually 4 sink basis but with drawers added. This photo was taken this morning.  Since this photo, I have added trim, and a splash board. I also mounted my florescent lights to my ceiling. Tomorrow I hope to wire everything in and paint the last piece of wall board that I put on this evening. Then I will be pretty much ready to return to my scroll shop and complete a couple of projects that I need to get finished. It has been a tiring last few days with 2 trips to Portland and loading and unloading two trailer loads of things. Portland it just over 200 miles one way for me. Monday I did it as a round trip, same day. then worked most of the last two days putting my new shop addition together. Thanks for your interest in my project.

Dick

heppnerguy 

post-2238-0-81620900-1453345524_thumb.jpg

That's quite a collection of sanders you have there Dick.  I'm a bit jealous!

Rob

Rob,

I have several other sanding devices that I use in my primary shop. I have an inflatable sander that i use in my  drill press, a flap sander, a inch belt sander with a 5 inch disk sander, and of course the orbital hand sander and several other hand sanders. But in my new additional shop I have placed my table saw, band saw, router table, and my chop saw and planer as well. Come scroll with me if you need the use of more sanders. You will always be welcome at my house.

Dick

heppnerguy