Secret Santa Gifts

Travis

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been in the dark about this $5.00 xmas gift. I thought travis was suppost to send us addresses of people to send them to. What do i know.As it stands i haven't made any. All along i thought that the box that fire... dales puzzles was what was going on . I'm confused. I have all year to get it right next time.Sorry. :confused: somebody send me a lump of coal,lol!

Well........I sent a email out to everyone that participated in this exchange. The software program that I used did not work properly and not everyone received the email. Also for some reason I cannot find the main list that the program sent out on my computer. Needless to say I will not use this software again! :curse:

I will get this fixed as soon as everyone involved sends me an email back. I plan on redoing the list and sending one back out that I do by hand. I just need an email back from people if they actually got the initial email. I need the information from them about who they had.