A few I made

heppnerguy

the photos are of very poor quality but it is what it is. 

the first group was a small donation of pieces I had in my shop that a relative was wanting for her church raffle

The second is one i did this afternoon of Jesus. this is a pattern by a guy named Sam that no longer makes patterns but I love his pattern style and today was his birthday so I decided to cut it

Nothing particularly special but I have not posted for a while and thought I would do it now.

Dick

heppnerguy

post-2238-0-87160800-1453785137_thumb.jpg

post-2238-0-01014700-1453785263_thumb.jpg

Edited by heppnerguy

Very nicely done, Dick. On the Jesus portrait, what size material did you use and were you using a spiral blade?

Mike

I used 1/4 inch but no spiral.. I am just still a little shy with it and the area around and in the eyes are more delicate than I feel I can do yet. It is an 8 X10  sheet. 

Dick

heppnerguy

the photos are of very poor quality but it is what it is. 

the first group was a small donation of pieces I had in my shop that a relative was wanting for her church raffle

The second is one i did this afternoon of Jesus. this is a pattern by a guy named Sam that no longer makes patterns but I love his pattern style and today was his birthday so I decided to cut it

Nothing particularly special but I have not posted for a while and thought I would do it now.

Dick

heppnerguy

Nice job!