Gone Looney

Scrappile

Totally Awesome cutting Paul. Especially cutting this pattern in ½" Maple. I know this would've taken awhile to cut and you probably have your reasons for only making a single one. Myself I would've stack cut at least three out of ⅛" stock. Mike Williams has some fabulous patterns. Again, love your work on this one. Very beautiful.

Just got this one off the saw.  It is not cleaned up yet and the backer is not attached, but I'm too tired to work on it anymore, and too worried about my saw to care right now.  This is a Mike Williams pattern called "Courtship".  Been wanting to do it for sometime.  There is an artist on the Family Wood Working forum, name Dave Hawksford, that use to post progress of his painting as he did them.  He is the best wildlife painter I have ever seen and I absolutely was in awe of his talent.  Unfortunately, for some reason he has quit painting.  Anyway he did a couple pictures of Loons.  When I saw this pattern I thought of him.   Nothing compared to what he paints, but had to do it anyway.

This is cut in 1/2" Maple.

IMG_2728.jpg

Well done Paul,really something to brag about!