Received a great call today

heppnerguy

Remember last week I posted a photo  of some really nice free wood I got from  my grandson who has the cabinet shop? Well, I was talking with him on the phone today and he informed me that they have been saving larger pieces of Alder for me and also some 1/4  Alder ply. He said, 'bring down your trailer because I have more than enough to fill it up; for you" 

Wow, how lucky am I.? I think I may to in contact with Scrappile really soon and I think I will share some of my wealth with him, if he is interested. I will taek of photo of my haul when i get it home

Dick

heppnerguy

Interested!?  I have a 3/4 ton pick up.....

By the way, Dick I have been waiting for your call.  My Ex is not running as smooth as it use to, but good enough to get some scrolling done on and play with some spirals.  I'm trying to use flat blades on my current project, they suck!

Interested!?  I have a 3/4 ton pick up.....

By the way, Dick I have been waiting for your call.  My Ex is not running as smooth as it use to, but good enough to get some scrolling done on and play with some spirals.  I'm trying to use flat blades on my current project, they suck!

Paul,

You just need to practice with the flat blades until you get comfortable with them, like I am attempting to do with my spiral blades. I have a project that is going to force me to use spirals and I am not very comfortable about it as it is a commissioned piece and I just know I will screw it up..

Dick

heppnerguy

Remember last week I posted a photo  of some really nice free wood I got from  my grandson who has the cabinet shop? Well, I was talking with him on the phone today and he informed me that they have been saving larger pieces of Alder for me and also some 1/4  Alder ply. He said, 'bring down your trailer because I have more than enough to fill it up; for you" 

Wow, how lucky am I.? I think I may to in contact with Scrappile really soon and I think I will share some of my wealth with him, if he is interested. I will taek of photo of my haul when i get it home

Dick

heppnerguy

You and me both,My cabinet making friend just receive some nice long boards of teak .He doesn't want them and i'm trying to figure out how to get some or all from him,lol :D