real valentine items

heppnerguy

I made the box from teh tutorial that Jim Finn posted. Sharon and I have been Elvis fans for a long time so i knew she would enjoy the box with him on it. I found out I could do these little boxes without a lot of hassle. Thank you Jim Finn for the encouragement and the detailed explanations on how to make them. I did not have the kind of Cedar Jim uses and the fact that i am new to making these, makes mine not near as nice as Jim's but hey, this is my first box too. He is a pro at making them and has sold hundreds of them. I am one person who is lucky to have a Jim Finn box in my house, as I bought one for my wife for Christmas from him. I hope to make others soon. 

I also cut a wrapped wooden candy, Valentine piece for my wife, just because i thought it was a fun design, made by Sue Mey.

Dick

heppnerguy 

post-2238-0-18435400-1455502076_thumb.jpg

post-2238-0-14008500-1455502301_thumb.jpg

post-2238-0-98978800-1455502322_thumb.jpg

I made the box from teh tutorial that Jim Finn posted. Sharon and I have been Elvis fans for a long time so i knew she would enjoy the box with him on it. I found out I could do these little boxes without a lot of hassle. Thank you Jim Finn for the encouragement and the detailed explanations on how to make them. I did not have the kind of Cedar Jim uses and the fact that i am new to making these, makes mine not near as nice as Jim's but hey, this is my first box too. He is a pro at making them and has sold hundreds of them. I am one person who is lucky to have a Jim Finn box in my house, as I bought one for my wife for Christmas from him. I hope to make others soon. 

I also cut a wrapped wooden candy, Valentine piece for my wife, just because i thought it was a fun design, made by Sue Mey.

Dick

heppnerguy 

Amazing what a little love in something will produce,Mighty fine job Dick,Keep them coming!