Last Supper Cross

jcwoodworker

Just got this Sue Mey Last Supper Cross done it is 161/2" X 101/2" cut out of 1/4" ply with a 3/4" pine on the back.

Thanks Mark.

post-18093-0-13011700-1455824332_thumb.jpg

Just got this Sue Mey Last Supper Cross done it is 161/2" X 101/2" cut out of 1/4" ply with a 3/4" pine on the back.

Thanks Mark.

You've done a great job on this famous story cross.I was really proud of the one i cut and gave it to the landlady for a song,$25.00 She proudly displays it in her home in the dining area.Yours will make the grade equally :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs: 

rdatelle I used two blades #1 was a No.2 Olson Spiral for most of the cross but I did cut the bigger area's with an Olson #2 flat blade. I had a lot of fun cutting this cross it is the first pattern from Sue that I have tried. I think that there are more  too come.

Thanks Mark 

Ralph

I had not used a spiral blade in a long time because I was not that good using one. I would forget that it cut in a 360 and go off and cut someplace that I was not to cut (HA HA) but in looking at how I was going to cut this cross I said I need to try a spiral blade I just had it in my mind that it cuts on all sides and went slow to start and it all worked out. So try something new and take your time and have fun cutting it out ( It's all about the sawdust) Good Luck.

Thanks Mark