Needed two birthday presents quickly today

Montserrat

Thank you.  The cocker spaniel is from her book.  The greyhound is actually from the pattern gallery in our forum. 

But I have another question:  in the German scroll saw forum I was critiqued (I am not offended, but want to get better) about problems with the cutting.  In my defense I would like to say that the dogs are standing up and not laying down so that there are shadows where the pieces are not exactly flat i.e. in line with each other.   I would appreciate, however, feedback from you guys, too. 

thanks

Monti, personally, I don't see anything wrong or out of place with them. I like to display my puzzles in the standing position also. It doesn't make all that much difference in the way the pieces line up, it's not something that most people would notice. You will find that there is no suiting everyone, so you're bound to find a few negative comments along the way. Cut to the best of your abilities, then, if that doesn't suit people just pay them no attention.

Len

They look fine to me, just keep doing what you are doing.  After saying that I did think one thing, I don't know the age of the girl with the greyhound but if she is a bit rough with her puzzles she may break off the tail because it is a bit thin near the body.  Thats it no biggy.

Marg