Fox Bank ( Unpainted )

DWSUDEKUM

I had a customer that wanted a plain wooden fox with no paint.

5021054.jpg

cd22416_005.jpg

I think it is interesting.  The bank is 12 in high and 14 in long and 3 3/4 inches wide.  I used BB ply for the outside layers as they had the front legs which have broken in transit when using just plain wood so I switched to the BB for strength.  Sealed with Tung Oil and then Shellacked. 

DW

I had a customer that wanted a plain wooden fox with no paint.

5021054.jpg

cd22416_005.jpg

I think it is interesting.  The bank is 12 in high and 14 in long and 3 3/4 inches wide.  I used BB ply for the outside layers as they had the front legs which have broken in transit when using just plain wood so I switched to the BB for strength.  Sealed with Tung Oil and then Shellacked. 

DW

That's nice you can let your imagination run wild and turn out very impressive sought after projects :cool:;)

Great job! Your Etsy site looks good. Do you get much response from it? dave

Dave I started that site in 2010 I had 0 sales, 2011 I had 2 sales, 2012 I had 3 sales, 2013 I had 38, 2014 I had 68, 2015 I had 157 and so far this year 20.  It started off slow and has become a handful but fun. I can not live off what I make because I charge so low a price however it pays for the hobby, wood machinery and all.

DW