Fire Engine

rdatelle

Nice job on the Fire Engine!  Engine 11: 5885 Live Oak Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30093.

I love fire engines. Always wanted to drive one but that will never happen unless i can find one like they have tanks, and CAT machinery somewhere to drive around.

Years ago we took a tour of San Francisco on a fire engine. A couple bought the fire engine and the firehouse. They had been in the entertainment business prior. They sang throughout much of the tour with lights and siren. Fun trip.

Again, good job on the fire engine Ralph! Are you getting any comments on your other fire engine?

bb

Years ago we took a tour of San Francisco on a fire engine. A couple bought the fire engine and the firehouse. They had been in the entertainment business prior. They sang throughout much of the tour with lights and siren. Fun trip.

Do you know if they still do the tours Brian.  Because we will be in San Francisco in  April, and I'm sure my husband would love to go on a fire truck.

Marg

Hi everyone, I finally finished this one for me. It's an 8x10. 1/4 inch BB and a #3 reverse blade. I want to thank J, Lawson for letting me use this pattern and Russell for adding the lettering for me. This was my engine co. that I worked on when I was on the job.

First off you have a lot more guts than i do .i'm terrified of burned out houses,afraid of the dark and pass out being cut.i'd never make it thru Boy scouts,lol.Great looking cut!