Shoes

MrsN

A few weeks ago Russell posted a really cool shoe pattern. I had to cut it! I framed it and hung it on my wall with my other shoes.

Then I got to thinking about another shoe pattern that I hadn't cut... I think I requested the converse pattern years ago for a student. I had one student cut it, and the pattern has been haunting me ever since. It is an interesting pattern, only two holes (the star and everything else) I painted one blue and hung it on the wall (but it didn't make the photo). The other is mounted on oak stained red and it is now hanging in my office at school.

While I was cutting out all of the shoes, my new boyfriend was curious and came down to my shop. I showed him how to cut a bit, I haven't quite got him hooked but we might have his and hers saws in the future ;)

post-1379-0-73789700-1456777441_thumb.jpg

post-1379-0-73936100-1456777443_thumb.jpg

post-1379-0-88359300-1456777445_thumb.jpg

post-1379-0-89328800-1456777447_thumb.jpg

Very nice "pin- up's",lol Sexy!Cheaper than loading all the closets up ,lol Boyfriends not going to like scrolling very much as scrolling in that positions going to give him a real good back ache

I tried to tell him that, he didn't cut for very long because he didn't want to interrupt my project

Hey, i like that pattern.  Nice, and i like what you did with it, glad it's not all heels.  :)   

Is that the Tuba Player?

Russell

No the Tuba Player decided to cheat on me, so he had to go! This one is a car salesman.

Where would a person find the Converse pattern?

It is in the miscellaneous category of the pattern library. 

Katie, that's a great collection of shoes, I like that they don't take up closet space. How do you hang them on the cinder block wall, if I tried that they'd all end up on the floor.

Len

I use 3m velcro command strips. One on the wall and one on most of the projects. One of the heavier frames has a strip in each corner. I have block walls in my basement shop and at school and it is the best (non-permanent) method of hanging projects. I did drill a hole for a screw for one of my nice heavy frames at school that I didn't want to chance falling off.

I asked my wife why she had so many shoes once.  She immediately said "Why do you have so many drills?"

I know my place.  :roll:

Rob

I am a complicated person, I have collections of both  :D

Thanks for all the kind words!!!!!!

Katie