Who's Scroll saw blades are these

amazingkevin

They might be Olsen; The O blades I use are angle cut on both ends and seem semi-flexible in the thin sizes.

I do seem to have good blade life. But, I ALWAYS use a wax and the clear tape trick on any except very short cuts!

I have used various blades over the years; and as my local supplier sells Olsen, those are the ones I now use the most!

I do not even consider "box store" blades-- why pay as much for 3 as you can get a dozen for!

They might be Olsen; The O blades I use are angle cut on both ends and seem semi-flexible in the thin sizes.

I do seem to have good blade life. But, I ALWAYS use a wax and the clear tape trick on any except very short cuts!

I have used various blades over the years; and as my local supplier sells Olsen, those are the ones I now use the most!

I do not even consider "box store" blades-- why pay as much for 3 as you can get a dozen for!

Thanks rJR,My first time using these blades and will not use them again but they were in the  package deal from the last DW 788 i bought cheap.

Kevin

I have a few like that. I got them from Judy Gail Roberts. They go by the name Online. Did not like them compared to FD. They fit the description you gave. Just another opinion.

Lol,I like the response of my quest,Listen much and chose .Yeah any blade you can take and bend the ends end to end and not break ,Can't be quality hard long lasting sharp steel.Good one Wayne

Kevin, the right answer to your question, is that they are yours. You own them,so logic says that they're yours. All of the Olson blades that I've used and are shaped like these, were very nice blades to use. The only reason I stopped using them, was the expense. Plus, I had started selling Flying Dutchman at the time. The Olson blades cut nice and leave a nice edge, they lasted a very long time, and I hardly ever had any of them break. So, maybe these aren't Olsen blades, considering how you described them.

Len

Kevin, the right answer to your question, is that they are yours. You own them,so logic says that they're yours. All of the Olson blades that I've used and are shaped like these, were very nice blades to use. The only reason I stopped using them, was the expense. Plus, I had started selling Flying Dutchman at the time. The Olson blades cut nice and leave a nice edge, they lasted a very long time, and I hardly ever had any of them break. So, maybe these aren't Olsen blades, considering how you described them.

Len

thanks len2,they are super soft and very shiny?