wanted it yesterday

amazingkevin

You're a busy guy. Nice work and congrats on the sale.

Daily sales is needed bad ,The steering in my car is so bad a year ago pulling to the left i blew a tire put on one i had ,but the wrong size ,too small and my car drove straight and still does.Now time has took it's toll and i hear clunking sounds under the car in the steering .Not going to be cheap .$100.right off the bat just for the tire and then parts labor and alignment,they'll get me soon. :sad:

They think this is a drive thru or something  Boy do I relate to that, I did a sign job (rush) and when they came to pick it up, good news - they loved it, bad news - WE NEED TWO MORE.  So what's the bad news with that, their grand opening was in four days!  

Nice 'rush job', isn't figuring our weird angles fun!  Russ

Kevin tell her you need therapy for such a rush job. :cool:  :cool:  Roly

that's true Roly,blinded by the light that late in the day .I'm ready for rest and relaxation and you want it now at this time of the day The days over as far as I'm concerned but ol' softy me needin a buck opened the shop,lol

They think this is a drive thru or something  Boy do I relate to that, I did a sign job (rush) and when they came to pick it up, good news - they loved it, bad news - WE NEED TWO MORE.  So what's the bad news with that, their grand opening was in four days!  

Nice 'rush job', isn't figuring our weird angles fun!  Russ

Russ,Were on the same page here!