Pattern Designer's Pack Winner Announced

Travis

I'm happy to announce that our little contest is officially over and its time to announce the winner. We were giving away a Pattern Designer's Pack. The pack includes 3 clipart books from Dover Publishing (Big Book of Silhouettes, Ready-to-Use Sports Silhouettes, 1500 Decorative Ornaments). It was a fun way to launch the new website and I think it was quite a success. If you remember, entry was as simple as posting in the contest thread. You can get additional entries by posting pictures to your User Gallery or patterns to the Pattern Library. Each person had the chance to get a toatal of 5 entries.

So, here's what we ended up with. We had 74 people enter the contest with a total of 156 entries. I used a random number generator to pick our winner. I chose a winner and 2 runner-ups. So if the lucky winner doesn't contact me in 10 days, the prize moves to the second runner up. If they don't contact me, the 3rd, blah blah blah.

OK. Can I get a drum roll please.....And the Winner Is....

AirNationalGuardMom

justjimmyb is our first runner up

tazman4647 is our second runner up

Congratulations! :thumbs:

Claiming Your Prize: Just shoot me a PM with your mailing address! That's it! Please don't post your mailing address in this thread. We like to keep your private information just that, private. The runner ups should contact me too with their info too, just in case the winner doesn't contact me in 10 days. That way we can get the prize pack mailed out right away.

WOOHOO. Thanks so much Travis. I've never won anything before. Can't wait to get the books.

Linda

Well, you shouldn't have to wait long because they're on the truck as we speak. Two books will be on your doorstep by Feb 20. The other book is back-ordered, so it'll take a week or two for that to show up. I hope you enjoy the books. I really like the 1500 Ornamental Designs book. :thumbs: