Just Join Up.

wvcowboy99

Thanks Guys for having me. I just joined up last night. I use to dapple in scroll sawing about 10 years ago and I am now getting back into it. Family just a new place and was able to put up a nice workshop. Here is one I did for the wife last night. She loves Owls!!! And you guys got any patterns of owls you like to share I appreciate it a bunch!!!

Thanks Guys for having me. I just joined up last night. I use to dapple in scroll sawing about 10 years ago and I am now getting back into it. Family just a new place and was able to put up a nice workshop. Here is one I did for the wife last night. She loves Owls!!! And you guys got any patterns of owls you like to share I appreciate it a bunch!!!

Your going to be amazed at all ways we can help you .there's been lots of owl patterns come thru here lately and those that read your post will supply the info you need to get you going .Keep coming back to see what you would have missed Send us lots of pictures of your work .Glad to have you as a member ,Welcome! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Welcome Charlie, from another Charley.

To attach files and photos, go to "More Reply Options" at the bottom right of your post. On the bottom of that screen you will be able to select "Choose Files" that are on your computer.  A window will open showing files on your computer. Select the correct file and then select "Open" on that window. Be careful not to try to upload any files that are larger than 64 meg in size. It's easy to exceed this size limit. When each file has been selected and that window closes, you should see your chosen file listed on that screen. Then  click "Add to post" on the right. You can add as many files and photos as you want, one at a time, but each has to be less than 64 Meg in size.

A good, Free, and easy to use program for reducing photo sizes is "Irfanview", available for download from the internet. Just search the internet for "Irfanview". The safest website that I know of for download is www.twocows.com. Be sure to download both files.

When reducing photos, keep them at 72 DPI for best viewing on the computer and save this reduced file separately from your "Original" photo. I add LoRes to the file name to keep this copy separate from the original. A 3" X 5" photo at 72 DPI saved as a .jpg file may be the largest you can upload. You just need to experiment to keep them under 64 meg in size.

Charley 

Edited by CharleyL