a friend is retiring

heppnerguy

I have a friend who is a full bird Colonel in the Marines and he is retiring the first part of April.  So I thought i would make him something. I saw where someone had used the Marine logo and I really liked that idea, so I made myself a pattern and made this item for him as a memento of his wonderful service time for all of us. 

post-2238-0-00062700-1458067802_thumb.jpg

I have a friend who is a full bird Colonel in the Marines and he is retiring the first part of April.  So I thought i would make him something. I saw where someone had used the Marine logo and I really liked that idea, so I made myself a pattern and made this item for him as a memento of his wonderful service time for all of us. 

Bad to the bone sir,! Words commemorating him personal will be the icing on the cake.All your years of scrolling shows up daily in your avid welcome projects.This will Glorify his wall of fame greatly.Your work here is top of the line great ! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: