Another Hummer

Dave Monk

We haven't seen any hummers in our area but I have been enjoying cutting pictures of them in the garage. Special thanks to Steve Good at Scroll Saw Workshop for the pattern. I did some changes to make it more to my liking. The picture measures 12" x 14 1/2". The design is cut from 1/4" baltic birch and backed with 1/2" baltic birch.

post-28878-0-02594500-1458488982_thumb.jpg

We haven't seen any hummers in our area but I have been enjoying cutting pictures of them in the garage. Special thanks to Steve Good at Scroll Saw Workshop for the pattern. I did some changes to make it more to my liking. The picture measures 12" x 14 1/2". The design is cut from 1/4" baltic birch and backed with 1/2" baltic birch.

Dave ,You've got a good understanding of scroll sawing .This is absolutely flawless.Nothing is cut to much,not enough,out of kilt etc.I'm guessing this is my favorite wood,Maple .Best cutting around! :thumbs:;):thumbs:;):thumbs:;):thumbs:;):thumbs:;)