starting to get the hang of spirals

CATRK

I've really stayed away from spirals but lately I've wanted to cut some more intricate patterns and it seems the way to go was spirals. I broke a lot of blades at first but started getting the hang of it. I still can't use 3/0 but my go to blade is a 2/0. Here's a couple I finished recently.attachicon.gifIMG_20160320_1808220001.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20160306_191747478_HDR1.jpg

Richard richard richard,?If only you were paid to do these cuttings you would fall under the categorize of professional( a professional is a person that get paid for what they do ) Websters:dictionary.These are hot off the scroll saw ,None better quality cut plus ,Thanks for your contribution!

You did a beautiful job on those.  I've looked at that little cowboy pattern a zillion times, and thought I would like to get it, but not sure.  After seeing it cut I really think I will have to get it.  I've done the wolf one.  It was my third or fourth cut with spirals.  Keep trying with the 3/0.  It is a great blade, and I think it will be your favorite.

Very nice work on these.

Thanks all. I really get a lot of inspiration from seeing others work and think boy they had to star somewhere. Keep posting the completed patterns especially the really challenging ones because that's what inspire us newbies to get better. When I first started( one year ago almost to the day) I would never have considered anything like this now I feel like "bring it on'.