Harley Davidson Patio Chair

smitty0312

I just completed my 1st Harley patio chair, all made from pressure treat wood,3- 2x4's & 4- 1x4's, 1 2x6, and 1 small piece of walnut, not much scrolling here except for the lower Harley logo that was cut from 3/8" dark walnut, I am pleased with the results, tell me what you think. 

post-1428-0-58924500-1460897072_thumb.jpg

Edited by smitty0312

Dan,

I looked at your project and wondered, "What is a Harley chair?" I opened the post and the first thought I had was, I had never seen a chair with this design before. Then as I looked at the logo pattern , you mentioned in your post, it all came together. The design on the back of the chair matches the logo design. Quite clever. Is this your own idea, or am I just not in touch with the reality of things going on in the world? A really cool idea in either case. That should become a great conversation piece all through this summer and many summers to come.

Dick

heppnerguy

I just completed my 1st Harley patio chair, all made from pressure treat wood,3- 2x4's & 4- 1x4's, 1 2x6, and 1 small piece of walnut, not much scrolling here except for the lower Harley logo that was cut from 3/8" dark walnut, I am pleased with the results, tell me what you think. 

Leave it to smitty to find a way around something ,and in style! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: