trying to learn my new air brush

heppnerguy

I cut this Sey Mey pattern for the purpose of something to practice on with my new air brush.. I like colorizing and I think this might be the answer i am looking for

Dick

heppnerguy

carefull with the air pressure .Those airbrush hoses are not strong but exspensive..I only use 30 p.s.i.   60 is pushing your luck.High pressures are for tee shirt paintings to get the paint inside the cloth.but even still i only use 30 psi.

Looks super! Do you think glue will hold ok after painting? dave

Dave,

One of the things that I am enjoying about the air brush is, I am using water colors so it does not have the effect as other finishing has with the glue. It is nearly dry as soon as it goes on. I am thinking once I understand a little more about air rushing, I am going to have a ball with it. I have only tried a couple of things so far but I like the way it looks. Seems to make thing pop. but everything is not made to add color to it, so I need to be aware of that too

Dick

heppnerguy

carefull with the air pressure .Those airbrush hoses are not strong but exspensive..I only use 30 p.s.i.   60 is pushing your luck.High pressures are for tee shirt paintings to get the paint inside the cloth.but even still i only use 30 psi.

Kevin,

I don't think I realized that you  too had an air brush. I too keep mine at 30 psi and i like the way it is operation so far. Thanks for taking the time to share your wisdom with me. I need all the help I can get

Dick

heppnerguy

Looks like you have it mastered Dick .Glad now that I influenced you to purchase one of these,you certainly have a lovely finish on that plaque.

I am so glad that you did encourage me to give it a try too. I have admired all the pieces you make and I hope to be making a few pieces as colorful as yours before too long

Dick

heppnerguy