Judy Tenuta says "It could happen !"

amazingkevin

While shopping,flirting and dropping off names at the Sureway store .I got talking to a man around my age with a custom cane.Ends up he was in the 2013 issue of one of the scroll saw magazines.He won first prize for his Noah's Ark .All made from on solid board and cut at an angle.He also had training at one of the intarsia work shops in tennessee.He owns a Hegner.He stays in an retirement complex that has it's own workshop.We talked like an hour ,shop talk .It was great and we exchanged cards.I had a piece of my work with me to show him .Don Bradley is his name.I'd look for his project but all my books are still boxed away and opening them would just add to the mess here.Small world .he even said imagine us meeting here like this today !He said nothing like a Hegner for a scroll saw .Hopefully we will get together again and i could try the Hegner!YES!

Thats Great Kevin.Hope you do get to met him again.I have met a few Scrollers over the years,they had to (retire) as they say for some reason ,got bored with it or their hands got to shaky.But it is always a pleasure to talk with them. :)

Yes more than a pleasure Bobby i craved to relate shop to someone here!

Great meeting him Kevin...the old saying..."its a small world"...Almost positive I have that issue

he was in,I will take a look for it.

Great Gordie! I have seen just a few Noahs Arks since i started scrolling and they always were in the back of my mind to do one,Hope you can show and tell it when you find it !

Edited by amazingkevin