Pen Display

Paul hd

Hi All.

Here are three patterns from the Steve Good site that I have changed a little to suit me.

I wanted something light hearted to use as a pen stand and found this chap and his dog.

The tree had some text around the outside but got rid of that, before printing I made the pattern about 20% bigger. I then took the pen stand that I have had for some time and cut the bottom and put it either side of the tree.

It is all a bit of fun. Mr Penman will now feature every time I turn a new pen. :D

post-25865-0-84020800-1465573965_thumb.jpgpost-25865-0-76134900-1465574002_thumb.jpgpost-25865-0-46900100-1465574037_thumb.jpg

Edited by Paul hd

Hi All.

Here are three patterns from the Steve Good site that I have changed a little to suit me.

I wanted something light hearted to use as a pen stand and found this chap and his dog.

The tree had some text around the outside but got rid of that, before printing I made the pattern about 20% bigger. I then took the pen stand that I have had for some time and cut the bottom and put it either side of the tree.

It is all a bit of fun. Mr Penman will now feature every time I turn a new pen. :D

attachicon.gifIMG_4449.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4442.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4445.JPG

Won't you be surprised when a customer walks up and wants to buy the dog or the tree or Mr. pen man and you keep the pen,lol .fine job on all of them.From having so many yard sales as a living for a while  ,You'll find that everything sells.Some one looks at your stuff and has big ideas themselves as to what to do with it.Great looking well thought out display!

Like your pen display Paul. This is the type of display that would put you in the forefront of other displayer's at a show. Very well done and thought out.

Hi Ron.

Many thanks for your comments.

I've never done a craft show or sold anything but I agree with your thoughts, a display is as important as the item you are trying to sell.

Yes please Paul, can you post links

Hi Don.

I can't seem to put up direct links from Steve goods site but this should do it. Go to this page. http://stevedgood.com/catalog/

In the search box type in:     family tree 

Pen Man

Pen Stand

If you use the tree then I made this bigger than the original down load. I still kept it within the A4