Met another SSV member

heppnerguy

Last week I was in Phoenix, Arizona, helping with the move there of my son and his wife. While there I was hoping to get the chance to meet one of our new Village members. We did find a time to get together 2days before I had to leave for Heppner. I was really lucky as he had his 2 children with him too.

This time I made sure to get a couple of photos to share with all of you. Oh, the guy I met was

Loren Austin. He his a new scroller and has only been on SSV for about two months. I have been amazed at his skills and the beautiful pieces he has been making. I helped him with Inkscape and a few other questions. We have talked several times on the phone and text each other several times too.

Here are the photos of us and his kids. As you can see, his kids were a lot of fun and I was really glad he brought them. Such fun and delightful kids

Dick

heppnerguy

post-2238-0-99274500-1466014648_thumb.jpg

post-2238-0-16447000-1466014674_thumb.jpg

Last week I was in Phoenix, Arizona, helping with the move there of my son and his wife. While there I was hoping to get the chance to meet one of our new Village members. We did find a time to get together 2days before I had to leave for Heppner. I was really lucky as he had his 2 children with him too.

This time I made sure to get a couple of photos to share with all of you. Oh, the guy I met was

Loren Austin. He his a new scroller and has only been on SSV for about two months. I have been amazed at his skills and the beautiful pieces he has been making. I helped him with Inkscape and a few other questions. We have talked several times on the phone and text each other several times too.

Here are the photos of us and his kids. As you can see, his kids were a lot of fun and I was really glad he brought them. Such fun and delightful kids

Dick

heppnerguy

Good feeling isn't it!Like long lost friends meeting,lol I've two notches in my belt now meeting members! Your hard to beat !