Big bookcase

frieke

Today I finished my big bookcase, made in mdf 18mm. I'm not gonna paint it for now, maybe next year or so when whe paint the corridor. I still have to remove the pencil with a gum and fill up the holes of the screws. I used the lamello machine to put it all together with cookies(hope google translate it right). And then I finally can put all my books in it. The bookcase is 3.10m wide and 1.22m high. I only have books of woodworking and craftworks, and lots off magazines. Hope the bookcase is big enough :sneak: Enjoy the pics. :cool:

post-2655-134955531575_thumb.jpgpost-2655-134955531584_thumb.jpg

post-2655-134955531594_thumb.jpgpost-2655-134955531603_thumb.jpg

Hi Paul,

I know it will look better painted but filled up with books it will be very colorfull too :razz:

Well google translated it in biscuits and I tought it couldn't be right :oops: It was the first time i worked with a lamello machine, and it is easy to work with, i'll use it again( have to make a desk for my oldest daughter and a table for my scrollsaw)

Hey, that does look nice. So, I guess you do more than scrolling.

By the way, I've had some cookies that would probably work well in your joinery. :lol: I knew what you meant. Thanks for sharing the photos and let us know when it's painted and full of books.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...