couple pieces

newfie

Been busy doing house renovations but did get time to do a couple pieces the last week or so thanks to mother nature.the first piece is a sign for a cabin it 20"w & 16"h nade from 3/4" plywood and i know the gran is the wrong way but it was the only piece i had and the customer didn't mine. Don't have finish on it yet not sure what to use. it's for the outdoors any suggestions? Next is another moose sign same as the rest but painted different after doing so many black with white letters not sure what i think of this one but olwell thats what they wanted thats what they got i guess.

post-1860-0-58230900-1466386599_thumb.jpg

post-1860-0-49258200-1466386842_thumb.jpg

Nicely done Todd, both pieces look good. I had to laugh when I first saw the Relic's one, just because of what it reminded me of. The Penny's sign, that's a good NFLD name.I look forward to seeing both pieces when finished, they should look outstanding.

Len

Nicely done Todd, both pieces look good. I had to laugh when I first saw the Relic's one, just because of what it reminded me of. The Penny's sign, that's a good NFLD name.I look forward to seeing both pieces when finished, they should look outstanding.

Len

same here Len i had to laugh myself when she told me lol. As for the moose sign thats all she wanted done with it. Edited by newfie

Been busy doing house renovations but did get time to do a couple pieces the last week or so thanks to mother nature.the first piece is a sign for a cabin it 20"w & 16"h nade from 3/4" plywood and i know the gran is the wrong way but it was the only piece i had and the customer didn't mine. Don't have finish on it yet not sure what to use. it's for the outdoors any suggestions? Next is another moose sign same as the rest but painted different after doing so many black with white letters not sure what i think of this one but olwell thats what they wanted thats what they got i guess.

Excellent lettering skills :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: