size of blade to cut 0.9mm brass plate

2/0 or almost any jewler blade. Your material is only about 1/32 in thick. I'm not familiar with the blade you mentioned so I can't tell if that will work well on the brass by itself. I would sandwich it between 1 layers of 1/8 or 1/4 plywood and use almost any blade you want.

Fredfret

Wichita, ks

It doesn't hurt to try what you have, but I agree with fredfret that 2/0 Jewelers are the way to go.  On amazon, search for Pike brand as they are they best I've found for this type of blade.  If you are not cutting high detail, you could go a little bigger (1/0 is bigger than 2/0), but I would stay with Jewelers regardless.

----------Randy

Edited by hotshot

Good advice for our friend

2/0 or almost any jewler blade. Your material is only about 1/32 in thick. I'm not familiar with the blade you mentioned so I can't tell if that will work well on the brass by itself. I would sandwich it between 1 layers of 1/8 or 1/4 plywood and use almost any blade you want.
Fredfret
Wichita, ks

Fredfret!Good advice for our friend

Edited by amazingkevin

It doesn't hurt to try what you have, but I agree with fredfret that 2/0 Jewelers are the way to go.  On amazon, search for Pike brand as they are they best I've found for this type of blade.  If you are not cutting high detail, you could go a little bigger (1/0 is bigger than 2/0), but I would stay with Jewelers regardless.

----------Randy

Thanks Randy ,I'll check them out too!