its hard to get a good price for most scrolling but i do get

70.00 for a single portrait

and 100.00 for 2 people in a portrait

they are done in cherry witha custom frame and incased in glass

that for a 8x10

I do 11x14 for 100.00 and 120.00

http://www.angelfire.com/sc3/finaldesign/

the celebs i get 25-35 mostly i do ahve a few i get more for

I get about the same for a custom portrait. I usually use Baltic Birch or Oak plywood, matted and framed behind glass. The only other thing I do is charge a $25.00 non-refundable pattern fee if I have to make the pattern.

For turned pens, I usually charge two or two and a half times the actual cost of supplies. This seems to work and most people can't believe the pens are so cheap.

Barry

I've not ever tried to sell my work. However, I do know that Kevin (Jediscroller) on AFSP (now the Fox Chapel Forum at scrollsawer.com/forum) had a formula for how to price your work based on time spent working, materials etc... If you're a member of the Fox Chapel forum you might ask him for it again.

Christina

Wow thats more than i ever dreamed of ,but they do look nice.I'll check out both places ,travis and christina.Ive asked $20 bucks for the cars i did on ssv,same for the portraits from ssv,I was asking a buck a letter for the keychains and the beach scene names $5 bucks a letter with no complaints.I do spend alot of time but it's all practice makes perfect time and a couple of bucks here and there helps put food on the table a little.Got my new blades from mikes today and they are thin ,thin as they go as i want to do more intracate detail work as i get into scrolling more and more.Love you all for in responces and help you offer to everyone.Home sweet home in ssv.Barry and trimax you'll be on my mind as i'm scrolling .That info was great ,it even help my posture!lol :)