My wife has a birthday coming up

heppnerguy

My wife has another birthday coming up in a couple of weeks and has asked me for an additional flower piece to go along with the other two I made for her earlier. so I went to my JGR patterns that I have previously purchased and made her this one.

I also had another paper cut pattern that I got for free off the internet and cut it  for her. It is quite decorative and I think she will enjoy it. I love cutting the fret work pieces like this one..

Dick

heppnerguy

post-2238-0-32277700-1468877779_thumb.jpg

post-2238-0-96473000-1468877895_thumb.jpg

My wife has another birthday coming up in a couple of weeks and has asked me for an additional flower piece to go along with the other two I made for her earlier. so I went to my JGR patterns that I have previously purchased and made her this one.

I also had another paper cut pattern that I got for free off the internet and cut it  for her. It is quite decorative and I think she will enjoy it. I love cutting the fret work pieces like this one..

Dick

heppnerguy

Hah ,You just reinstated your barrage vows another 20 years with these.Good going.I remember the last present you made her.You go straight for the heart!!!!!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I am in hopes that she will like the paper pattern cut. I find it rather interesting and it should be decorative. I am looking forward to cutting another of my paper patterns this week. They are fun and easy to cut and nice to look at, in my view.

Dick

heppnerguy

One ot the things that  I most like about scrolling is, I often am puzzled when it comes to finding a gift for my wife. Scrolling allows me to gift her often and she seems to love my work, or at least she makes me feel that she does, as she has many of my pieces decorating our house. My daughter often walks out of our house with a piece of wood art off our walls. Now that I have finally gotten her into scrolling, I think I will not have that problem any longer.

Dick

heppnerguy