Another Funeral

heppnerguy

When ever we have a funeral in our community, I try to help heal the heavy heart by making one of these plaques and giving it to a family member. I believe it to be a comfort for them and they are always appreciate getting them. Another in out community lost an uncle of theirs so today we will be giving this along with a card. I have made manny of them and given them away.

Dick

heppnerguy

When ever we have a funeral in our community, I try to help heal the heavy heart by making one of these plaques and giving it to a family member. I believe it to be a comfort for them and they are always appreciate getting them. Another in out community lost an uncle of theirs so today we will be giving this along with a card. I have made manny of them and given them away.

Dick

heppnerguy

you forgot the pictures

you forgot the pictures

Kevin,

Somehow this post got made twice. One with the photo and later one without the photo. If you look you will see the a different post with the same name that ha the photo. Thanks for the heads up. I tried to go back and delete this one without success.

Dick

heppnerguy