Two off the to do list

CATRK

Great work.  I have the Founding Fathers pattern in my stack and the wolf cutting I started several months ago, got tired of all the little cuts and put it aside to do something else.  I only got down to just above the eyes before I had to have a break from it.  I need to get back at it one of these days.

Whew - now that is a LOT of cutting for sure.  Both look awesome though!  thanks for sharing your photos.  I don't believe I have yet gotten enough patience to even think about attempting one of those.  those are the projects that scare me!  ;)

Just wait till you do try a biggy .Nothing will stop you from tackling anything!

Richard,

I can see why these were on your To do list. I have the first on in my patterns too. Not yet gotten to the top of the pile to get started yet, but you just pulled it up a couple of  notches when I saw the wonderful job you did with it.. the challenge is on for me.. Thanks for displaying your great work

Dick

heppnerguy