Update on Sweatheart Price

Ron Johnson

I happened to be at the restore (Habitat for Humanity) enquiring about hand tools. The gentleman said he had none but remembered he had an old planer that was brought in. He took me to a back room and pointed to the 45. Well, my mouth dropped and I started to drool for I had seen photos and read of them but never one in real. I asked the gentleman how much and he replied $100.00. I said too much, and he said, well then what do you think it's worth. They usually go for around 40 to 50 bucks. I'll give you 40 bucks was my reply. The gentleman said no but since you look like one that will look after it I'll let you have it for 50. I thought for a moment trying not to show too much excitement. Okay, you got yourself a deal. So I left the store with $50.00 less in my pocket but happier than you know what. Now, did I pay too much?

post-20386-0-08836900-1471130626_thumb.jpeg

post-20386-0-83840900-1471130641_thumb.jpeg

post-20386-0-34786200-1471130686_thumb.jpeg

post-20386-0-24545700-1471130702_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Ron Johnson

I happened to be at the restore (Habitat for Humanity) enquiring about hand tools. The gentleman said he had none but remembered he had an old planer that was brought in. He took me to a back room and pointed to the 45. Well, my mouth dropped and I started to drool for I had seen photos and read of them but never one in real. I asked the gentleman how much and he replied $100.00. I said too much, and he said, well then what do you think it's worth. They usually go for around 40 to 50 bucks. I'll give you 40 bucks was my reply. The gentleman said no but since you look like one that will look after it I'll let you have it for 50. I thought for a moment trying not to show too much excitement. Okay, you got yourself a deal. So I left the store with $50.00 less in my pocket but happier than you know what. Now, did I pay too much?

You city slicked him,lol