New pass time in my house

Vott1

So, my wife played a game called Mexican Train Dominoes while visiting a friend, and liked it so much she wanted me to make a set for us.  After looking into it, and since we already had a dominoes set, I patterned up a set in inkscape and cut it.  Now we're all hooked on this game. 

I shared the pattern on the new patterns forum if anyone else wants to get addicted.  Oh and here is a link to the game rules.

post-29761-0-01123000-1473043459_thumb.jpg

post-29761-0-16335800-1473043490_thumb.jpg

Looks like it can be a fun game. my other half is not much into games of this sort if it was something to do with" candy crush " now it would get her attention for sure ☺hope she don't is this lol.anyway looks nice thanks for sharing

Oh man! My wife was on that candy crush every night for about a year before another app caught her fancy 😊

So, my wife played a game called Mexican Train Dominoes while visiting a friend, and liked it so much she wanted me to make a set for us.  After looking into it, and since we already had a dominoes set, I patterned up a set in inkscape and cut it.  Now we're all hooked on this game. 

I shared the pattern on the new patterns forum if anyone else wants to get addicted.  Oh and here is a link to the game rules.

looks like lots of fun,thanks!