Another 57 Chevy,,,a little different...Thanks to J.Lawson

Scrolling Steve

I have had this pattern by our own J. Lawson for some time...Bobby, you did a wonderful job on this pattern...so good that I was intimidated by it at first...I did not think i could do it justice. I finally got the nerve to try and here she is.....Cut from 3/8 BB ply with 2/0 FD new spiral blades ...Minwax natural stain and a a black 1/4 backer .... Bobby, Thanks again for a wonderful pattern!....Comments welcome !

post-23573-0-02906400-1473094576_thumb.jpg

Edited by Scrolling Steve

I have had this pattern by our own J. Lawson for some time...Bobby, you did a wonderful job on this pattern...so good that I was intimidated by it at first...I did not think i could do it justice. I finally got the nerve to try and here she is.....Cut from 3/8 BB ply with 2/0 FD new spiral blades ...Minwax natural stain and a a black 1/4 backer .... Bobby, Thanks again for a wonderful pattern!....Comments welcome !

Gloss black lacquer  none stand out like this one!

Sorry it to awhile to respond.You did an AWESOME job  :thumbs:  :thumbs: I have cut The 57 just a few times myself Steve.Now that I am going to 1/4 BB plywood I will have to really watch myself.Again Awesome job.Thank you :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Thanks Bobby !....I thought about cutting it in 1/4, but decided the 3/8 would be stronger......Thanks for sharing the pattern!

Love it.

Could estimate how long to cut something like this. The detail is extremely fine.

Do you sand the cuts after its finished before final coatings?

I'm a beginner just picking up tips, but love all care and bike related stuff.

Thanks Dave, I spent about 2 hrs actual cutting time...Because it was fragile it some areas i taped large cut out areas in place while sanding so as not to break it.