Love Is In The Air - Valentine's Day Challenge

Travis

February is the month of love, thanks to St. Valentine. :heart: Your significant other puts up with your tools obsession, wood hording, pattern collecting, and sawdust on the furniture. It's time to let them know how much you really appreciate their patience.

Here's the challenge. Design and/or cut a gift for your better half to show them how much you really care. Post your Pattern to the Pattern Library or pictures of your finished project in your User Gallery. Be sure to post links to your pictures in this thread so we can see the romantic in you. Hopefully, we can get some good Valentine's Day patterns and some really good ideas to impress our loved ones.

What can you win? Well, nothing from SSV. But your significant other will show you their appreciation int heir own way. ;) Isn't that better than any prize SSV can offer? This is just for fun, so get to your saw and get working!

Here's a really cool heart-shaped box from Sheila Landry Designs. Its in the free patterns section on her website (she swaps them out on occasion). I'd grab it while you can. It would make a great gift for that special someone. Be sure to check out some of her other designs, too. I especially like her tea light patterns.

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the scroll saw and woodworking in general. I wanted to get into thw woodworking hobby for a while now, but didnt know what to focus my attention on. For valentines day, my wife said that she would buy me a scroll saw. We went shopping and found a craftsman 18". So far its a great saw and I have had much success so far. I thought I would step up to the Valentines Challenge and cut one of the pattens posted. I cut the heart with a reverse tooth blade using luann board from Home Depot.

Thanks,

Brian