Update on my Ebay saw.

hawkeye10

As some of you remember I bought a new DW 788 saw on Ebay for $400 shipped but never got it. That is the bad news. Now for the good news. Ebay returned all my money and the seller is no longer on Ebay. Just wanted to let everyone know the out come. I know people have different opinions about Ebay but I didn't want anyone to think bad about them because of what I posted. 

I once had a bad experience with an Ebay purchase or should I say the USPS. Seller claims to have shipped but it never arrived. Anyway the seller made it right. I know another person who had an issue with a seller, filed a complaint and Ebay made it right. I would not hesitate to use Ebay. I think overall they try to protect the buyer.

Don thanks for the update.

Yes Ebay Protects the Buyer.I sell a lot on Ebay.In the Last year I stopped Shipping everything.Come look at it before you Buy.I built a lot of high end Road Bicycles.Got beat once to often.I live in a Metropolitan area large Population.I have had People come down from as far as upstate New York to the Phila area. I have sold almost everything i listed without a problem.Most of the time it is cash.I even do good on CL.It is a shame it had to come to this.People always trying to make a score

Only ebay problem, if you can call it that was a delayed shipment by a seller.  The seller's sister notified me that the seller was in a car accident and that shipments might be delayed a bit.  Turned into two weeks and seller sent me a note asking if I wanted a refund or the goods adding that she would refund shipping fees.  Told her to keep it.

E-bay gave me a bad rep,Reason being is i tryed to buy ink and it would not take my credit card many times .So as far as i was concern it never got sent or processed.This  was about 5 times i tryed threw pay pal.Pay pal stopped them from charging me but i still have a black mark on my name 12 years ago for nothing from e-bay