SAHARA'S GONE NOW

amazingkevin

She finally came and pick Donr's sahara up today and wants the other one done by Bobby i think,The security guard wants a word art for her wall 22" x 60" and i got a deposit for that today for delivery sunday.I'm clear coating the 10- "R" napkin holders .I did not get a deposit for these and they were one heck of a lot of work especially detailing them.I've got to get $30. a piece for them,all in hardwood ,base ,backing and front three kinds of hard wood.I enjoyed doing them .i need a windsheild for my car $300..windsheld whipper assembly $45.00 an tax on my rent they never told me i owe since april $15. a month.I never get ahead

I've never heard of tax on rent either.  Of course it could depend on where you live. I guess Florida does have some crazy use tax.  Sorry, that just blows my mind that you have to pay tax on renting somewhere to live or work.

Hang in there, it will all work out in the end. (knock on wood :) )

I don't understand all i know either,lol

After doing photo retouch work from a Flea Market booth (after my commercial customer business was drying up with the bad economy), I quickly learned that any custom work that is done for the general public required that you get at least 60% of the money "up front", because many of them will either forget that they ordered it, won't have the money when it's ready, or have changed their minds and don't want it anymore, but won't come back and tell you. At least, if you get the 60% up front and have priced the job correctly, you have roughly covered the materials costs and your labor costs, but you haven't made a profit. When they didn't come back for their work, I just used their photos as advertising  by printing a "before" to display with the "after" and wrote it off as a "break even". I made sure that I never "lost money" doing work for anyone. No money in advance = no work, and I looked for the next paying customer.  

Charley

I've never heard of tax on rent either.  Of course it could depend on where you live. I guess Florida does have some crazy use tax.  Sorry, that just blows my mind that you have to pay tax on renting somewhere to live or work.

Hang in there, it will all work out in the end. (knock on wood :) )

thanks friend